Special Session Title: Big Data and Database Technology
This Special Session provides such a focus for the presentation and dissemination of new research results, systems development efforts, and user experiences in Big Data and Database Technology.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Availability and reliability
· Benchmarking and performance evaluation, and tuning
· Big Data Storage and Processing
· Cloud Computing and Database-as-a-Service
· Data curation, annotation and provenance
· Data integration, metadata Management, and interoperability
· Data models, semantics, query languages
· Data mining and knowledge discovery
· Data privacy, security, , trust
· Data provenance, workflows, Scientific Data Management
· Data visualization and interactive data exploration
· Data warehousing, OLAP, Analytics
· Graph data management, RDF, social networks
· Information Extraction and Data Cleaning
· Middleware and Workflow Management
· Modern Hardware and In-Memory Database Systems
· Query Processing and Optimization
· Semantic Web and open data
· Social Networks
· Storage, indexing, and physical database design
· Streams, sensor networks, and complex event processing
· Strings, Texts, and Keyword Search
· Spatial, temporal, and spatio-temporal databases
· Transaction processing
· Uncertain, probabilistic, and approximate databases
Paper submission deadline: 28 Novmber 2021
Acceptance notification: 15 December 2021
Submission of camera ready: 30 December 2021
Registration: 30 December 2021
Paper Submission: Authors are invited to submit original research contributions not concurrently submitted elsewhere (Submission system). Normal length papers should be 8-10 pages, formatted in Springer’s single column format (http://www.icbiit.com/downloads/Templates.zip).
Submitted papers will be refereed by at least two reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance. Notification and reviews will be communicated via email.
Proceedings: All accepted conference papers will be presented at the conference and included in the published proceedings.
SCIE Journal Publication: The papers presented at the conference will be recommended for appropriate SCIE index journal after revision.
Email Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org