Special Session Title: Artificial Intelligence and Interdisciplinary Research
This Special Session welcomes original research submissions from the artificial intelligence, natural sciences, medical research, and engineering, including:
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Primary research that contributes to the base of scientific knowledge, including interdisciplinary, replication studies, and negative or null results.
- Systematic reviews whose methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools
- Qualitative research that adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Protocols, including Lab Protocols that describe verified methodologies and Study Protocols that describe detailed plans for research projects.
Paper submission deadline: 28 Novmber 2021
Acceptance notification: 15 December 2021
Submission of camera ready: 30 December 2021
Registration: 30 December 2021
Paper Submission: Authors are invited to submit original research contributions not concurrently submitted elsewhere (Submission system). Normal length papers should be 8-10 pages, formatted in Springer’s single column format (http://www.icbiit.com/downloads/Templates.zip).
Submitted papers will be refereed by at least two reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance. Notification and reviews will be communicated via email.
Proceedings: All accepted conference papers will be presented at the conference and included in the published proceedings.
SCIE Journal Publication: The papers presented at the conference will be recommended for appropriate SCIE index journal after revision.
Email Submission: email@example.com